Thursday, June 3, 2010

Playing Catch Up

Despite my best efforts at maintaining this, here I am again playing catch up. So much has happened lately and I haven't bothered keeping up with it here. Wade and I just moved to a new apartment that would let us have a puppy! It's bittersweet for me, in a way it was hard to leave the place we first called home. It was the first place we got to be a family of our own. When we were packing I had to smile and remember unpacking a few months ago. We were so excited to live together and spent so much time arranging and rearranging everything until we felt it was just perfect. The first night we slept there, we spent the night on the floor. We ended our time there with slightly more style. Wade and I had wanted to go camping before we moved, but we just ran out of time. Instead, we pitched a tent in our empty living room and slept there. Such great memories!




We barely got moved in when I had to come to San Antonio for a nursing PDT. It's interesting here, much hotter and much more fast paced than home. I'm feeling left behind by my peers in that their enthusiasm for nursing and their passion for being here is immense. I'm still trying to figure out where I want to go, what I want to do, and eventually where I want my life to lead. It's not that I'm not excited to learn new things, it's just that I need to process everything else too. I'm still trying to decide OB/Medical-Surgical. I enjoyed the Internal Medicine floor, but I'm just not sure that's what I want. I was stressing about it earlier and God reminded me that He has sent His Holy Spirit to be a Counselor and to guide me. God's timing is truly good.

No comments:

Post a Comment