Friday, March 26, 2010
Blessed
God has truly blessed my little family! Wade and I live in a beautiful home and couldn't ask for anything. God really has provided. Wade got a good job almost as soon as he got to Laramie a year and a half ago. He's been fortunate enough to keep it even though he left over the summer. Because he works, I don't have to during the school year which is such a relief. I'm waiting for him to get home...I even managed to get the kitchen and living room clean. Everything else needs a little work. As of right now we're planning on running the MS Walk (hmm...running a walk, yes I see a problem with it too!) but if he doesn't get home until really late we might not go. I'll post pictures if we do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment