Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I am confident that Spring will come again....

I love living in Wyoming, but every now and then I just want to leave. Now is one of those times. I want to go somewhere where spring means warm and warm means over 80 degrees. While I'm greatly appreciating the random 50 deg days we've been having, the snow in the middle is really unhelpful. Maybe I'll just drive west until I hit a beach--a warm, sunny, beautiful beach. Sadly, the only way I could do that would involve me waking up a few hours later and sighing wishing it was real. I guess wintery spring has its beauty though. A wise man put it into perspective today for me though; when asked how his day was going (which by the sound of things, not well) he simply replied, "well it's a lot better than those men and women who are deployed, so I guess I don't have any complaints". Thanks for the perspective Sir.

No comments:

Post a Comment