Another week come and almost gone. It's been a good one.
Wade and I have both had limited homework which has let us spend a lot of time together. Also, we found out about our summer plans through the Air Force. I'm headed to San Antonio to go to Willford Hall for what's the equivalent of an externship. I'm so excited! It's jst going to be a great opportunity to see what life will be like in a year and a half. Wade got jump so he'll go the AFA and jump out of planes. I know he's super excited about the opportunity! Fortunately our dates work to where we both aren't gone at the same time. Pending apartment approval, we're hoping to get a puppy. Now the problem is finding a breeder that isn't 400 miles away!
Wade also got invited to Tau Beta Pi, an engineering honors society. I'm proud of him :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment