I got the most beautiful blessing today from my new grandpa. Here it is:
My First Grand Daughter In Law
On this the 14th day of February, 2010, I give you a blessing
I am Blessed because God has Wonderfully Placed you in our Family
I am Blessed because you have a Personal Relationship with the Lord.
I am Blessed because you have such a Sweet, Sweet Spirit.
I am Blessed by you Intelligence and your Unrelenting Desire to Succeed
I am Blessed because you were able to Share your First Family Christmas with us.
I am Blessed because we were able to Share in many of your School Activities.
I am Blessed because you have given Jane and I your Unconditional Love.
I am Blessed because You Always make us feel as Being Someone Special.
I am Blessed because my Great Grand Children will be born into a Christian Home.
I am Blessed because you have not Conformed to the Ways of the World.
I am Blessed because of the Servant Nature of the Career Path you have Chosen.
Brittany, it is impossible for me to adequately express my Thanks to the Lord for Placing you in our Family. We Treasure you as being the Best Grand Daughter In Law that He could have given us. Blessings to you Now and Forever as you begin your Journey with Our Beloved Grandson.
Needless to say...I was blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment