I just finished what I hope was the most hellish week of nursing school. We just started clinical, so I had to go Monday night and get my assignment. Tuesday and Thursday I worked the evening shift (where I lost a pt) and had tests on Wednesday and Friday. I had a total of 25 hrs of sleep for the week and some of those nights I definitely didn't have 5 hours of sleep! In the end though, it all worked out just fine. I did well on both of my tests and learned invaluable clinical lessons. Funny how that is...even in the crazy times you can learn something....heck you can even have a little fun while doing it. Here's a few shots of the fun moments in my week!
Here's what happens when nothing happens with cardiopulmonary...you learn how everything works. Here I'm getting a pulmonary function test. (And yes...I passed!)

Here's the first time my new name went on a bubble sheet. Yes, I was excited enough to take a picture!
No comments:
Post a Comment